Are leaders born or made?
As the late Stephen Covey said, “Leadership is a choice, not a position.” So why do you choose to lead? And in today’s blaring and hectic global community, how can you ensure that your voice stands out above the rest? How do you create your unique brand of leadership that will leave a lasting and impactful legacy?
Through Paul Larsen’s common-sense V-O-I-C-E model, you can follow simple steps to uncover your leadership brand and put it into action.
Finding your V-O-I-C-E as a leader is a journey to:
- Discover your core Values. What’s really important to you?
- Create a compelling vision to obtain the Outcomes you want. Is your vision congruent with your values?
- Build relationships with Influence and credibility. How do you engage with people to achieve your outcomes?
- Make decisions that reveal your Courage and confidence to take a stand. Where do you need to step outside your comfort zone to be the leader you want to be?
- Communicate your overall Expression for lasting impact. How can you articulate your leadership brand?