Explore answers to crucial questions
- How can motivation move the needle on employee engagement?
- What is the truth about money as a motivator?
- Does the phenomenon of gamification work?
- How do leaders stop driving and start inspiring performance?
In this dynamic live video broadcast, motivation expert Susan Fowler moderates a panel with some of the most forward thinking minds in motivation today. Guests and topics include:
- Drea Zigarmi: Cutting-Edge, Evidence-Based, Insights on Employee Engagement. Drea is the award-winning head of research for The Ken Blanchard Companies, author of three books including The Leader Within, and adjunct professor at USD, San Diego, CA.
- S. Chris Edmonds: Building servant purpose, values and aligned behaviors, and motivation with an organizational constitution. Chris is author of The Culture Engine, founder of The Purposeful Culture Group, and blogger, podcaster, and video caster on organizational culture, servant leadership, and workplace inspiration.
- Randy Conley: Books Worth Reading. Randy is an advocate for building trust in the workplace. Serving as the VP of Client Services and Trust Practice Leader for The Ken Blanchard Companies, he has been named a Top 100 Thought Leader in the field of trust by Trust Across America and was recently honored with their Lifetime Achievement Award. His blog, Leading with Trust, has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Socially Shared Leadership Blogs in the world (#14) and given Switch and Shift’s Top 75 Human Business Champion award.
- Jacques Forest: The Truth about Money as a Workplace Motivator. Jacques, a professor at ESG UQAM (the biggest French-speaking business school in America), is a motivation researcher who has published 28 articles and 14 book chapters on optimal functioning. He is also a workplace consultant, organizational psychologist and Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
- Scott Rigby: Is Gamification an Effective Motivation Strategy? Scott is an authority on gamification, author of Glued to Games: How Video Games Draw Us In and Hold Us Spellbound, and cofounder of Immersyve Consulting in Orlando, FL.
- Michael Liersch: Why Leaders Need to Stop Driving and Begin Inspiring. Michael, a financial behaviorist, is head of behavioral finance for Merrill Lynch, NYC, and selected by Investment News as a 40 under 40 visionary.
- Shavit Bar-Nahum: What Leaders Need to Do Differently to Inspire Performance. Shavit is the Leadership Development Executive for Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and is based in New York City.