Listen to the Discussion with Bob Anderson and Bill Adams
Are you a High-Creative leader, capable of rapidly growing your organization while simultaneously transforming it into more agile, innovative, adaptive and engaging workplace? Or are you a High-Reactive leader, who practices leadership that cancels itself out and seriously limits scale?
Bob Anderson and Bill Adam’s new book, Scaling Leadership, provides a proven framework for magnifying agile and scalable leadership in your organization.
Drawing upon decades of solid research and experience enhancing individual capability and collective leadership effectiveness with Fortune 500 companies and government agencies, their framework will help you:
• Take stock of your own personal balance of leadership strengths and weaknesses
• Scale your leadership in deep relationship and high integrity
• Proliferate high-achievers throughout your organization’s leadership system
• Identify ineffective leadership and course-correct quickly
• Transform your organization by transforming leadership
Listen in as we talk with Bob and Bill about the concepts in their new book.