Digital Marketing Account Manager
At Weaving Influence, we are a leader in providing services and partnering with authors and thought leaders to grow their online influence and market their books. The ideal candidate is an energetic, conscientious, and detail-oriented person who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team, and taking pride in their career.
In the Digital Marketing Account Manager role, you are a skilled project manager and writer, are able to communicate with diverse audiences, and are well versed in current social media communication techniques and metrics. You will demonstrate a commitment to staying abreast of and experimenting with new developments, technologies, tools, and techniques related to social media marketing.
- Perform project management and social media implementation tasks
- Ensure delivery of services to clients in accordance with client contracts and within budget parameters
- Manage all written and verbal communication with clients in a way that builds their relationship with and confidence in the Weaving Influence team
- Work with strategic consultation team to craft and present robust social strategy brief to potential clientele
- Craft and schedule content calendars, craft email newsletters
- Gather social media metrics
- Prepare monthly reports for clients, analyzing metrics and preparing strategic recommendations accordingly
Educational & work experience requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, English, or related field.
- Five years of experience managing multiple and diverse projects simultaneously.
- Dealing effectively with different personalities, skill, and knowledge levels.
- Consistently manage all resources required for a project to ensure timely delivery of quality services.
- Discovering, experimenting with, and integrating the use of new mobile and web-based technologies as they are developed to continue to improve our ability to deliver results to our clients.