Since we began in 2012, we’ve existed to create opportunities for people to do meaningful work in a flexible way. We are creating a welcoming and supportive environment where a diverse group of people can be included and supported in personal and professional growth.
We are looking for a diligent, detail-oriented, and creative Executive Assistant to join our team as a part time, 30 hour a week employee. Ideally located in the Toledo, Ohio area, this hybrid position is located in Lambertville, MI office. We offer competitive pay and benefits.
Reporting to the CEO, the primary work is focused on managing processes to create positive outcomes for our team and clients.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in effectively communicating with diverse audiences, managing people, projects, and budgets and coordinating work with a virtual team.
In addition to being a self-starter who takes a high degree of ownership and initiative, the successful candidate must possess the ability to work with colleagues both in-person and virtually, work independently with little supervision, and seek out needed information.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in managing the calendars and communications of the CEO
- Maintain contact information in databases. Update contact information, respond to sales leads from web forms, assist with sales pipeline
- Read, prioritize and respond to emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating meetings
- Prepare CEO for sales meetings, handle sales follow-up, and write sales report
- Handle administrative work that requires anticipating and tracking down information needed to handle both day-to-day execution and strategic planning
- Schedule ad hoc and annual performance reviews for employees. Send out forms and schedule appointments.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be proficient in using Google Drive, Docs, Sheet, and Slides as well as the Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Basecamp and Hubspot preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent relevant work experience
- 3 years of executive administration experience required