Marketing Account Manager
Weaving Influence is an experienced, creative, strategic firm specializing in marketing business books and training/consulting companies and influence building for thought-leaders. We are currently looking for an energetic, conscientious, and detail-oriented Marketing Account Manager Manager/Social Media Strategist who enjoys making a difference, being a part of a team, and takes pride in their career.
Work Hours and Location – This is a full-time hourly employee position with benefits available, with remote work currently due to COVID conditions and remote for people outside our home office area. Candidates outside of our home office area will be hired provisionally on a contract basis for ninety days or until we are established with a business entity and able to hire employees in their state.
Reporting Relationship – This position reports to the Vice President of Client Services of Weaving Influence. You will work with an inter-disciplinary team and will coordinate the work of other team members.
Purpose – To coordinate and manage the delivery of services to our clients as promised so that our clients are exceptionally satisfied, the team members execute effectively and have a satisfying work experience, and projects are profitable. The ideal candidate is a skilled communicator with diverse people and audiences, an effective manager, well versed in current social media technologies, and is experienced in leveraging social media metrics to develop strategies for achieving desired results. Must have experience managing a virtual team. Also, must demonstrate a commitment to staying abreast of and experimenting with new developments in social and digital marketing, as well as a demonstrated ability to integrate new tools creatively and effectively to improve results for clients.
- Effectively manage multiple (4-8) diverse projects simultaneously.
- Deal effectively with different personalities, skills, and knowledge levels.
- Capably manage a team of people who work virtually and are located throughout the world to deliver on promises to clients.
- Consistently manage all the resources required for a project to ensure timely, quality delivery of services.
- Consistently manage project budgets, ensuring services are delivered profitably.
Client Relationships — Communicate with clients in a way that builds their relationship with and confidence in the Weaving Influence team. Address communication and process breakdowns swiftly and effectively.
Project Management — Ensure delivery of services according to client contracts and budget. Manage the efforts of team members assigned to projects to ensure the team member is successful and the client is satisfied. Review progress monthly, flagging any projects that are in danger of not meeting commitments to either client or to WI and correcting course as necessary. Prepare and analyze monthly metrics reports for each client and prepare strategic recommendations accordingly. Work with the implementation team to ensure they deliver on our promises to clients. Manage all written and verbal communication with clients.
Process Management — Utilize our existing systems and processes as designed. Offer constructive feedback for how we can continue to improve.
Team Building —Ensure all team members assigned to your projects feel they are an important part of the WI team. Ensure the CEO and the VPs are informed and supported by you. Be accountable for and hold others accountable for living our core values in interactions with each other, our clients and our strategic partners.
minimal technical requirements
- Must be proficient in commonly used social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn) and email marketing tools.
- Must have proficiency in using Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets
- Must have high-speed internet available reliably.
- Proficient in using WordPress.
- Experience with Hubspot.
- Proficiency with project management software (Basecamp).
Educational & work experience requirements
- The job requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- The successful candidate will have 1-2 years professional experience in a related field or similar type of job.