- This event has passed.
The Greatest Design Lessons: Five Ways to Improve How We Make Everything
June 8, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
What are your favorite things in the world? Why are they better than everything else? The answer is how they were designed.
Everything in the modern world you have ever loved, hated, used, or purchased was designed or made by people like you. Whether you’re a business leader, pro UX designer, or curious consumer, it’s critical you learn how great things are made. These surprising and inspiring lessons will change how you look at the world and improve your career and organization.
Join us on Tuesday, June 8 at 1:00 pm EST as we hear from Scott Berkun, bestselling author of eight books on creativity and design, including his most recent How Design Makes the World. During the webinar, Scott will share the five ways you can improve everything you make by addressing the greatest design lessons for the real world. Be sure to stay for the live Q&A session!
- How to use design to make your organization smarter
- How to improve the way you and your organization think about design
- How to use design wisdom, and not just thinking, to make better decisions
- How to rediscover what inspires you and recharge your motivation
- How to amplify your mission to promote good design