The Weaving Influence team is gearing up for another trip to the ATD International Conference & Exhibition in Atlanta on May 21–24. It’s a unique opportunity to explore new ideas and possibilities for our company as we quickly approach five years in business!
WHAT IS ATD?
The ATD International Conference & Exhibition draws over 10,000 talent development professionals each year to explore the latest trends in learning programs and talent development. The conference is designed to equip attendees not only with knowledge to develop talent in their organization, but also with effective strategies to accomplish that goal. With hundreds of keynote speakers, exhibitors, and educational sessions, ATD is a key factor to professional growth for companies worldwide.
To learn more, visit: ATDconference.org.
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
I couldn’t be more excited for the opportunity to connect with new faces and visit with those of you who support our work with authors. We will have the chance to network with other professionals and learn new, creative approaches to the work that we do at Weaving Influence.
We’re proud to be able to represent some of the top speakers on business, leadership and personal/professional development. We will be hosting some of those clients at our booth throughout the conference, and they will be signing books!
Here’s a list of the leaders you don’t want to miss:
- Bill Treasurer is the Founder & Chief Encouragement Officer at Giant Leap Consulting, a courage-building company that exists to help people and organizations live more courageously. He’s a known leadership expert and the best-selling author of A Leadership Kick in the Ass.
- Ken Jennings, Ph.D., is speaker and active consultant in leadership development and goal achievement, as well as the Founder of ThirdRiver Partners. He is also the author of The Serving Leader.
- John R. Stoker has been facilitating and speaking to audiences, helping them to improve their thinking and communicating skills, for over 20 years as the Founder and President of DialougeWORKS. He is also the author of Overcoming Fake Talk.
- Mark Miller is a Chick-fil-A executive and best-selling author who teaches how to nurture leaders throughout an organization, from the front lines to the executive ranks. Mark is also the author of numerous leadership books, including his latest, Leaders Made Here.
- Chip R. Bell is a customer service keynote speaker and world-renowned authority on customer loyalty and service innovation, as well as a senior partner with the Chip Bell Group. He’s authored twenty-two books, including his newest release, Kaleidoscope: Delivering Innovative Service That Sparkles.
- Sean Glaze is an engaging keynote speaker, event facilitator, and the founder of Great Results Teambuilding – a company that specializes in providing smart leaders with an entertaining program of relevant experiential activities and team building events. Among his books, be sure to check out The 10 Commandments of Winning Teammates.
- Jennifer Kahnweiler, Ph.D., is a global speaker and bestselling author known as the “Champion of Introverts.” She is a Certified Speaking Professional, serving on the board of The National Speakers Association, and the author of The Genius of Opposites.
- Steven Howard is a leading marketing strategist, positioning specialist, consultant, and author with a 35-year marketing and sales career in Asia/Pacific, Australia, and North America. He is the founder of Howard Marketing Service and author of 8 Keys to Becoming a Great Leader.
- Cheryl Bachelder is a passionate restaurant industry executive and former CEO of Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. Cheryl is known for her crisp strategic thinking, franchisee-focused approach, and the development of outstanding leaders and teams; she’s also the author of Dare to Serve.
- Nate Regier, Ph.D., is CEO and co-founding owner of Next Element, a global leadership training and certification firm specializing in communication and conflict skills. As an expert in social-emotional intelligence and leadership, he recently released his latest book, Conflict without Casualties.
- Susan Fowler is widely respected as one of the foremost thought leaders on the science of motivation, leadership, and personal empowerment. She’s a globally sought-after speaker, consultant, and author of Why Motivating People Doesn’t Work . . . And What Does.
- Tim Irwin has served as a consultant for twenty years, assisting corporations in diverse industries with his work taking him to over twenty-five foreign countries in Europe, Latin America, Canada, and the Far East. He is also the author of Impact: Great Leadership Changes Everything.
Are you going to be at ATD and interested in learning more about our speakers or services? Stop by Booth #2518 to meet me, Christy Kirk, and Kristin Elliott.
See you in Atlanta!