Happy Friday, everyone! We’re back after a two week Featured on Friday hiatus, and I’m excited about what we’ve got in store for you today. Get ready to click through a lot of links because we’re sharing some of the book reviews, interviews, and more that we have been collecting. This isn’t a one-way conversation though, and I’d love to know what you’ve been reading, writing, and sharing, so leave your links in the comments, okay?
If you follow our social media channels, you’ll have noticed some extra promotion over the last two weeks for Raise Your Voice by Brian Sooy, and Hooked on Customers by Bob Thompson. I’ve included some of my favorite links for them below…
- You know we think Deb Mills-Scofield is pretty swell, and this guest post from Brian Sooy was just awesome. The title alone is enough to make you smile. Two great people, one fantastic blog post. Read This Seems Like a Lot of Work for a Free Banana.
- If you’ve been a part of any of our launches, you’ll recognize the name John Smith – or you might know him better as The Strategic Learner. Either way, you’ll want to read his honest (and enthusiastic) review of Raise Your Voice: Getting Your Nonprofit Act Together.
- And if you’re the kind of person who prefers to hear directly from the author, I would recommend bookmarking this Lead With Giants hangout with Brian Sooy, Tal Shnall, Dan Forbes, Elizabeth Stincelli, and Ande Lyons. Watch it now!
- Bob got his book buzz week started off a little early with this post on Entrepreneur. It’s been spread far and wide through various social media channels (way to go, Bob!), and I think you’ll find lessons to take away and mull over. Read Take a Tip from Bezos.
- One of our loyal buzz builders, Andy Uskavitch, shared his thoughts about Hooked on Customers this week (thanks, Andy!). Click through to read his Book Review, and I bet when you’re done you’ll want to hop over to Amazon and order a copy!
- Tom Schulte (you might recognize his name from Linked2Leadership) shared his online space with Bob this week, hosting a guest post in honor of the book launch. Read On Leadership, Customer Experience, and Analytics.
- Didn’t get an opportunity to attend the free webinar with Kathryn Heath of Flynn Heath Holt Leadership? Bookmark this link and set aside an hour to watch #MeetingsMatter (hosted by Becky Robinson).
- Have you signed up for any of the FREE BOOKS we’re giving away? Yeah, I thought that might get your attention. To celebrate 2 years as a company, Becky Robinson has teamed up with a host of authors to give away one signed book (typically in the leadership or business category) every week for the next 30+ weeks. We know how to throw a party around here! Read Celebrating X 3 to learn more, and Sign Up Now.
- Last, but certainly not least, this week one of our authors was featured on a nationally syndicated television program, all thanks to the hard work of our public relations team. If you’re interested in how our publicity department could help you, you can start by reading about our PR Team or email Becky and set up a time to discuss your PR dreams. Want to watch Linda Pulley Freeman‘s interview? Find it on YouTube.
You Tell Me! What are you reading? What are you writing? What are you watching?