Happy December! It’s the last month of 2014 and the Weaving Influence Team is hard at work, getting ready for a plethora of launches in the new year. It’s always exciting to see what is heading our way, and 2015 is going to be a truly outstanding book launch year! We have a few new sign up opportunities for you (with more to come), plus links to several great articles featuring our current authors. So sit back, pour yourself another cup of coffee, and start clicking!
February 2015 Launch Teams
- February 2 – 5, 2015: Sign up to become a part of the launch team for The Hidden Leader by Scott Edinger and Laurie Sain.
- February 2 – 5, 2015: Join Ken Blanchard and Morton Shaevitz as they launch their first book together, Refire! Don’t Retire – sign up today!
- February 9 – 13, 2015: Chip Bell is at it again and launching his new book, Sprinkles. Be among the first to join his team!
- Coming Soon: Joanie Connell‘s launch of Flying without a Helicopter: How to Prepare Young People for Work and Life is taking place February 23 – 27, 2015!
Links to Share
- John Spence is talking about 2 books that he calls, “life changing” – including one by our November book launch author, Frank Sonnenberg!
- As our team grows, so does our need to communicate clearly. If you find yourself in a similar situation, you might enjoy John Stoker’s post on connecting with different communication styles.
- A little shout out to our very own Becky Robinson for her terrific post on the Lead Change Group today: Beyond the Bottom Line.
- Linda Pulley Freeman recently returned from another life-changing trip to Cambodia, and she’s urging us all to embrace our own power and make a difference in the world.
In Case You Missed It…
- Have any young people in your life or business? Don’t wait to start developing them as leaders! Great post from Julie Winkle Giulioni over at Halogen Software.
- This post, by Chris Edmonds, is a MUST READ for anyone in business, no matter what your position or what size team you work with.
- Chip Bell is comparing leadership to Christmas ornaments – you KNOW this is a post you’ll want to read! Don’t forget to follow & share his posts on LinkedIn.
- Gershon Mader wrote a great post about the past and the future. As we wind down the old year and start thinking about the new, this post needs to be on your “to read” list.