It might be cliche, but this morning? I am most thankful that:
18. It’s Friday! This back to school week has brought its share of challenges. My schedule has been so jam packed that I haven’t had even a moment to savor the quiet of my home office. Although I will certainly be working some this weekend, I love the weekend’s slower pace, and I love family time.
19. My Twitter Tips E-Book is now on Kindle. I had underestimated how cool it would be to actually see my e-book online as a Kindle Book. If you read and benefited from your free download, would you consider:
- going to Amazon and giving my book a “like”
- posting a review
20. A chance to play a (small) part in a really good day for one of our clients. I woke up to these words in an email from her: ” Thanks to you all… this is one of the best days I can remember in years! :)”
21. Friends who pray (this is one I could repeat weekly.) I don’t know where I would be without the kind, encouraging, and thoughtful prayers of friends.
22. An Opportunity to Speak to Melanie Hoffner on BlogTalk Radio. Melanie, aka @BrainBonanza, invited me to talk with her about social media. The fast-paced, completely contemporaneous hour (read: no advance preparation from me) reminded me that I know my topic reasonably well. I enjoyed the hour and the chance to get to know Melanie better.
23. Where I am, at this very moment. A few years ago, I had no idea where I might be or what I might do when my kids grew to school age. Would I still be homeschooling? Would I have a part time job? If so, what would I be doing? I could not possibly have imagined that I would be running my own business, leading an amazing team, and spending my work days doing work I love. I am so thankful to be where I am.
Thanks for being a part of my life!
Tell me something! What are you thankful for today? Who are you thankful for today?
I am the founder/CEO of the Weaving Influence team, the author of Reach: Creating the Biggest Possible Audience for Your Message, Book, or Cause, and the host of the Book Marketing Action Podcast. I’m a wife and mom of three kids, and I enjoy running, reading, writing, coffee, and dark chocolate.