It’s another Friday school holiday for my younger daughters. They only attend school on one Friday during November, which is challenging for this work-at-home-Mama.
Today, though, my husband has taken the day off. There is a fire blazing in the hearth, a hot cup of coffee on the end table beside me, and I’m thankful.
This week, I am thankful for:
74. The miracle of new life. A friend from church welcomed a healthy baby girl to her family on Monday afternoon. I can’t wait to meet her.
75. Light on the drive to school. Daylight Savings Time means I am no longer dropping my daughters off at school in the dark. We enjoy seeing the sun together!
76. Big WINS at work! Yesterday, we discovered that Yahoo Finance featured one of our clients in a piece about election day specials. Somehow our Google alerts missed the mention, but a supplier of the client saw the feature. So I’m thankful for HARO, a great resource for finding opportunities, and for Amy, who checks HARO daily on behalf of our clients.
77. Big WINS at home. This week, we attended parent/teacher conferences for each of our daughters. They are all doing well (and I’ll restrain myself from bragging.) My daughter’s kindergarten teacher noted that she is a wonderful storyteller and writer. It’s not a description I would have known to use for Maggie, but you can imagine that I felt especially happy to hear that feedback. I also love that all three of my girls love MATH the most. Girls = Math = Awesome!
78. Greater clarity in my business. Susan Mazza has been coaching my team in creating clear agreements and commitments. I am thankful for her wisdom and generosity in guiding my team through this process.
79. New online friends. I’ve really enjoyed the opportunity to partner with Whitney Johnson in hosting two Dare, Dream, Do Teleclass groups this fall. We are midway through our second session. Each group has introduced me to some amazing women. I am especially thankful for the chance to meet Orlee Berlove, as her encouragement has kept me running this week. (Thank you, Orlee!)
Tell me something! What are you thankful for this week?
I am the founder/CEO of the Weaving Influence team, the author of Reach: Creating the Biggest Possible Audience for Your Message, Book, or Cause, and the host of the Book Marketing Action Podcast. I’m a wife and mom of three kids, and I enjoy running, reading, writing, coffee, and dark chocolate.