Over the last few years we’ve had the remarkable opportunity to work closely with several Berrett-Koehler authors, and the fantastic team at Berrett-Koehler Publishers. If you’ve been involved in the launches for Refire! Don’t Retire, Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em, Managers as Mentors, Dare to Serve, or the 10th Anniversary Edition of The Secret, then you already know the kind of books BK publishes, and the valuable wisdom their authors provide.
Last week the folks at Berrett-Koehler unveiled a fantastic new digital subscription service – BKpedia. If you haven’t already seen this announcement or signed up for your own 7-Day FREE Trial, then let me tell you a little more about it.
What Is BKpedia?
From the Website: BKpedia gives immediate, multi-device access to Berrett-Koehler publications, and to resources from their partners including The Center For Creative Leadership and AMACOM, the publishing arm of the American Management Association. Expert curators have organized hundreds of books into thematic collections designed so users can find exactly what they need quickly and easily, and these collections will be updated regularly with new content.
Some of the benefits of BKpedia include the ability to:
- Connect with authors to do anything from ask a simple question to arrange a live presentation.
- Search by title, author, subject, date, and more.
- Access downloadable and printable PDFs free of digital rights management.
- Get unlimited concurrent access for multiple users.
- Access via multiple devices including eReaders, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
See what our Team Buzz Builder Folks are Saying!
- Chantal Bechervaise of Take It Personnel-ly says, “It is a book lover’s dream!!” Read More
- Byron Ernest shared a guest post from Authentic Conversations, a book included in the BKpedia service. Read More
- Joshua Lee Henry opened his blog up to a guest post from Bill Treasurer’s book, Courage Goes to Work. Read More
- Jane Anderson hosted a selection from Trust and Betrayal by Dennis and Michelle Reina. Read More
If developing leadership skills and experiencing personal growth are valuable to you, you won’t want to miss out on this service. Sign Up for the 7-Day Trial Today! Want to learn more or skip the trial and simply subscribe now? Visit…
Make 2016 a year of personal continuing education!