Click here to listen on your device and subscribe!
Welcome to The Book Marketing Action Podcast with Becky Robinson! Becky is the founder and CEO of Weaving Influence, a digital marketing agency that specializes in marketing books and connecting leadership and business professionals with ever-growing networks.
There are 4 phases of your book marketing journey. In today’s episode, Becky talks in depth about the working phase. The 4 phases are:
- Building (6 months prior to launching)
- Working (4 months prior to launching)
- Launching (week of your publication date)
- Advancing (1-month and beyond post-launch)
Whether or not you are working with a publisher, you want to give yourself ample time for this phase prior to your launch date. You’re finally done with your book, and all that hard work has awarded you a well-deserved breather. But don’t forget to refocus your energy. Now is the time to work with that foundation you’ve built to successfully market your book.
Here are a few activities to complete during the working phase.
- Add the book to your website 90 days prior to launching.
- Complete and promote your endorsements on social.
- Build a launch team.
- Create a plan to communicate with your permission-based list.
If you’re currently in the working phase of launching your book, the important action steps you need to take are: looking over your website, creating a plan to communicate with your permission-based list, and brainstorming your network to start building your launch team. What action step will you take today?
Let us know below or email Becky Robinson here.