Photo by: Colleen Schmidt Photography
Click here to listen on your device and subscribe!
Welcome to Season 3 of The Book Marketing Action Podcast with Becky Robinson, where we give you information that you can immediately implement to increase your influence and market your books more successfully.
In this episode, Becky shares her experience recording the audiobook for Reach: Create the Biggest Possible Audience for Your Message, Book, or Cause. Then, Whitney Johnson – CEO of Disruption Advisors, Expert at Smart Growth Leadership, and Award-Winning Author – reads the foreword she wrote for the book.
Key Points From This Episode
[00:40] Becky talks about the journey of recording her audiobook, how much time she invested in it, and the joy she found in revisiting her work.
[00:40] Becky introduces Whitney Johnson and shares how they have been involved in each other’s lives, as well as how they have inspired each other over the years.
[07:39] Whitney reads the foreword she wrote for Reach.
[10:35] Discover various exciting upcoming opportunities to learn and grow with Becky.
- Sign up for Becky’s virtual launch party on April 19th at 11 AM (ET). It would be a great way for you to witness what’s possible in bringing people together to celebrate your launch in a virtual setting.
- Consider the possibility of narrating your own audiobook. Explore resources that reveal what that journey is like and what you might want to reflect on before you begin.
- Now available: Buy and listen to the audiobook of Reach.
- Pre-order Reach at:
- If you pre-order a print copy of Reach from any online retailer, email email@example.com for a code to get free access to the audiobook (while supplies last).
- Listen to Episode 53 of The Book Marketing Action Podcast where Becky interviews Tina Dietz – Founder and CEO of Twin Flames Studios – about the process of recording an audiobook.
Tweetables and quotes:
If you choose to share on Twitter, don’t forget to tag @beckyrbnsn and @johnsonwhitney so they know you enjoyed this episode!
I would highly recommend that authors choose to narrate their audiobooks if they can carve out the time and possible expense associated with doing so. —Becky Robinson
It reminded me of how much I love the stories in the book, and it reminded me of the value that I hope to bring to the world. —Becky Robinson
As Becky taught me how to extend my reach, I watched as she expanded hers. —Whitney Johnson
One of the magical things about Becky Robinson is that she walks her talk. She consistently provides value related to online influence and has for ten years. —Whitney Johnson
What I love most about Reach is that Becky isn’t hawking fame. —Whitney Johnson
If you want to reach the people who need to hear what only you can say, start reading, start highlighting, and start following Becky Robinson’s advice now. —Whitney Johnson
If you found value in today’s episode, we hope you’ll take a moment to share it with someone else who might benefit from it. If you have any questions or topics you’d like us to cover, please email Becky Robinson here.
Click here for our free resources.
Register for one of the “Reach More Readers” workshops.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review.
I am the founder/CEO of the Weaving Influence team, the author of Reach: Creating the Biggest Possible Audience for Your Message, Book, or Cause, and the host of the Book Marketing Action Podcast. I’m a wife and mom of three kids, and I enjoy running, reading, writing, coffee, and dark chocolate.