The internet is chock-full of information, and it’s time for another round up of some of the best links and tips that we have found online. Being a team of social media consultants, we’re always on the lookout for ways to get more out of our time online, and we think it’s only fair that we pass the good finds on to you.
So settle in, pour yourself another cup of coffee (it’s okay if it’s your third, you’re among friends), and start clicking!
- We’ll start with the most important link – Becky’s 31 Days of Twitter Tips e-book is FREE to download through Sunday, September 1, so if you haven’t taken advantage of this deal yet, do it today! Want more? Sign up for her FREE Twitter Tips webinar taking place next Thursday. Grab your lunch and join us!
- Google+ … like most people you’ve probably heard of it, but if you’re wondering what to do (or not do) with it, we think this article from Jeff Bullas is a great starting point (don’t forget to put Weaving Influence in your circles!).
- Remember back in January when we helped Linda Freeman launch her first book? THRIVE! is still making the news, and it’s exciting to watch and support her continued success.
- On Facebook this week, we shared a fantastic infographic from Business 2 Community on the various sizes of images used on social media sites. Covering everything from Twitter to YouTube, we think this is worth saving for reference.
- This week, Megan shared a great article with the team about discovering the 3 pillars of selling more books. Full of good insights, we happen to think it’s made better by the fact that Becky’s Twitter Tips e-book is mentioned (remember, the one you can get for FREE?).
It’s Your Turn! Got a “Favorite Find” that you’d like to share with us (or see shared on a future Featured on Friday post)? Shoot me an email with the link or leave a comment.
Carrie Koens joined the Weaving Influence team in May 2012 and has held a number of roles, including three years as the Book Launch Director (a title she stepped away from in June 2016 in order to focus on the needs of her growing family), and she currently serves the team as a Writer and Consultant. An INTJ with a penchant for culture, book stores, Parisian cafés, Indian curry, British mystery shows, and her passport, you can find her on Twitter @CGKoens.